- Pet Supplies & Accessories
VCA Lakeside is a “Quality Care” Pet Hospital in Big Bear Lake, California. Our hospital is staffed by fully qualified, dedicated and compassionate Board Certified Veterinarians to give your pet the very best in medical care. AAHA accredited. Our hospital provides a full range of general medical and surgical services as well as specialized treatments. All dogs, cats, birds and other pets need to be examined at least once a year in order to prevent or detect health problems.
1. We strongly recommend pre-anesthesia blood testing to assure the highest level of safety possible.
2. Annual dental prophylaxis (cleaning) is recommended after the age of 3 on all pets to prevent periodontal disease, oral infections and systemic disease.
3. Annual “senior wellness” examinations are recommended on all pets 6 years of age and older for early diagnosis of any potential life-threatening disease.
4. Annual stool examinations are highly recommended. Your pet cannot obtain its optimum level of health if infested with intestinal parasites.
5. PAIN HURTS! If your pet is undergoing a surgical procedure or has an illness which could be painful, please discuss with the Veterinarian your options for pain control!
We are open 7 days a week with a 24 Hour Emergency available. Walk-ins welcome. On Sundays, take advantage of our half price vaccine clinic from 11:00am to 4:30pm. Click Images to Enlarge.
Monday 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Tuesday 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Wednesday 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Thursday 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Friday 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Saturday 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Sunday 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Location & Directions
42160 North Shore Drive Big Bear Lake, CA 92315
Get Directions To This Business From: