‚Äč  2nd Annual Golf Tournament

Big Bear Alpine Zoo Fundraiser



The Friends of the Big Bear Alpine Zoo are hosting the 2nd Annual Golf Tournament at the renowned Indian Wells Golf Resort, that is both breathtaking in beauty and a challenge for all skills.  The Sunday, April 19, 2015 event is the second fundraiser for the zoo’s specific project. The funds raised at the tournament will be used to build an amazing Raccoon Saloon, rather the raccoons that live at the zoo.  Each year the Big Bear Alpine Zoo is inundated with baby raccoons, many are returned to the wild. However currently they have eight raccoons who are in need of a larger exhibit that will provide them with stimulation and enrichment. 

Tournament Registration begins Sunday morning at 10 :oo A.M. until 11:00 A.M.; 11:00 A.M. the Putting Contest; 12 :00 NOON - Lunch; 12:30 P.M. - Tee Off; 5:30 P.M. to 6:30 P.M.  - Awards Banquet.

The Friends of the Big Bear Alpine Zoo are also offering a $25,000 Hole-In-One opportunity, and should someone make a hole-in-one in any of the other non-target par threes, they will win a prize such as a Nike Iron, a Kindle Fire HDX, or a $500 Visa Gift Card. 

Cost is $150.00 per player or $600 per foursome, which includes green fees, cart, hat, balls, lunch, dinner putting contest, hole in one opportunity & great prizes. Sponsorships are still available. Fees are tax deductible. 

The Big Bear Alpine Zoo provides for the animals a place for rescue, rehabilitation and release. The zoo offers injured, orphaned and imprinted wild animals a safe haven, temporarily while they heal or permanently if they are unable to survive on their own.  In fact 90% of the animals that are brought in are re-released back into the wild, the remaining 10% are given a home for life.  

 The Friends of the Big Bear Alpine Zoo are excited to have this opportunity to provide an outstanding day of golf for the Big Bear Alpine Zoo Supporters

Information: Lorie Judd 909-866-9700 or Gale Nichols 909-878-4200 or www.bigbearalpinezoo.org


The Friends of the Big Bear Alpine Zoo, supporting the Big Bear Alpine Zoo, is a non-profit corporation organized and operated exclusively for charitable purposes within the meaning of Section 501(c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code, EIN: 33-0350180.